Thursday, December 3, 2015

PERSONAL:

Hey bookies! 

Yeah, it's the same old lil' me !! Book obsessed and all. So, SPOILER ALERT has been on hiatus for awhile and since one if my many time consumers has been erraticated, I have decided to take this off the shelf and to start it up again! This year I'm really hoping it gets more popular.

I have a few posts ready (other than I need to edit them) and they will be posted shortly.

And I've also added a new thing!!

Have a book that you would love to have reviewed on here? See ol' spoiler alert's opinion on it? Send me a message or reply to any of my posts (preferably most recent). I'll make that book next on priority of my to read and I'll review as soon as I'm done!

I hope to make this a tool for those of us who are often fooled by the beautiful cover art and are scandled !

Love,

SPOILER ALERT!

No comments:

Post a Comment